Senior Game Producer - LiveOps & Automation
Soldiers, scientists, adventurers, oddities…producers? The Overwatch team is looking for a new hero to fill the support role of Senior Producer for Live Operations and Automation! Overwatch has over 30 million players worldwide and a high-tech infrastructure that needs careful monitoring and support. With multiple patches in development at any giving time and major content patches every month, the Overwatch team depends on our Reliability group to make sure the game runs smoothly.
Are you the hero that has what it takes to help the rest of the game production staff coordinate Design, Art, Engineering, Sound and QA to pull off such an aggressive patch schedule? If you’re passionate about running games as a live service, we’d love to hear from you!
- Create and maintain the patch roadmap for the live service in conjunction with the other game producers.
- Participate in first line of defense on-call support to triage and coordinate efforts of internal and external parties to help drive live issues to resolution.
- Manage and track development, QA, PTR, and live environments.
- Manage the daily tracking of all Reliability Engineering tasks so that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly.
- Serve as the key point of contact for all regional operational issues.
- Partner with engineering leadership to help set project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Mentor and grow junior producers.
- Minimum 5 years in a production role supporting a live game.
- Shipped at least one AAA game in a production role supporting a live service.
- Able to communicate effectively with programming, art, and design personnel.
- Able to facilitate for and communicate with other Blizzard groups (i.e. BONS, Battle.net, platform tech, web and mobile, etc.).
- Passion for running live game services.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Proven experience managing schedules and employees to achieve desired results.
- Bachelors of Art or Science in a technical field (or equivalent).
- Experience working with international regions and their respective laws and challenges.
- Passion for games, especially first person shooters.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top