Senior Game Producer, External Development
- Shanghai, China
Job Title: Senior Game Producer, External Development
Requisition ID: R002877
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced senior game producer to support future projects. This role will include working in a co-development environment, with the unique challenges and opportunities that go with that. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in external production, mobile game development/live operations and has extensive knowledge of AAA games.
- Work directly with our development partner, oversee the day to day game development process.
- Work with internal and external teams across all disciplines, craft, maintain, and communicate product roadmaps and schedules.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of feature submissions.
- Facilitate and maintain a healthy day to day communication channel between two companies.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to post release (live operations).
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Act as the central information hub and clear out any communication blockers and misaligned expectations.
- Communicate effectively with leadership teams at all levels on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a production role.
- Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Shipped multiple mobile games (AAA games preferred).
- Fluent in both internal and external game development cycles from concept to post release.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Exceptional knowledge and experiences in mobile game live operations.
- Experience with Jira project management tools.
- Comfortable with frequent domestic travels and occasional international travels.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile game markets.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment.
- Fan of Blizzard games.
- A real passion for mobile games.
- Background in game design, engineering, or art.
Back to top