Senior Game Producer
- Irvine, CA
Job Title: Senior Game Producer
Requisition ID: R003734
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
Join us as we write a new chapter in the Diablo universe! Diablo Immortal, an action RPG mobile game set in the world of Sanctuary, allows players to slay demons anywhere, at any time, in the palm of their hands!
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced Senior Game Producer to support the Diablo Immortal development team. This is a rare, career-defining opportunity which features unique challenges and will provide opportunities to work in a co-development environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in external production, mobile game development/live operations and has extensive knowledge of AAA mobile games
- Work directly with our development partner, oversee the day to day game development process.
- Work with internal and external teams across all disciplines, craft, maintain, and communicate product roadmaps and schedules.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of feature submissions.
- Facilitate and maintain a healthy day to day communication channel between external teams and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to post release (live operations).
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Act as the central information hub and clear out any communication blockers and misaligned expectations.
- Communicate effectively with leadership teams at all levels on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a production role.
- Shipped multiple mobile games (AAA games preferred).
- Fluent in both internal and external mobile game development cycles from concept to post release.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Exceptional knowledge and experiences in mobile game live operations.
- Experience with Jira project management tools.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile game markets.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment.
- Comfortable with regular international travel.
- Able to speak and/or read Mandarin Chinese
- A real passion for mobile games.
- Background in game design, engineering, or art.
- Fan of Blizzard games
Back to top