Senior Client Engineer
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an expert Senior Client Engineer to contribute to the development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. If you have a real passion for mobile development and building engineering solutions for mobile app environments, this position is for you. If you thrive in an environment that values creativity, teamwork, and knowledge sharing, then drop us a line!
- Design and implement core features and systems
- Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant, and maintainable technologies and code
- Work with engineers and team leadership to establish tasks and schedules
- Champion Blizzard Entertainment’s core values, especially "Gameplay First"
- 5+ years of game development experience
- iOS and/or Android development experience
- Experience with Unity
- Fluent in C#
- Capable of working very closely with artists, designers, and engineers to understand and meet their client needs
- Deep understanding of game assets and handling asset version changes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with optimizations for mobile platforms
- Understanding of common UI patterns and experience implementing them in Unity
- Experience with highly data-driven game systems
- Fluency with C++
- Avid mobile application user
- Deep understanding of 3D graphics and shaders
- CS or related degree
- Strong data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Cover letter is optional but should include:
- Why you are passionate about working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster a deeply collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top