Senior Administrative Assistant, Quality Assurance
Blizzard is looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as a senior administrative assistant to our Quality Assurance teams. The chosen candidate will join our team of highly skilled admins and executive assistants with a targeted career path within the administrative department.
- Manage calendars for two department directors.
- Coordinate overtime meals and handle facilities / IT requests as needed.
- Coordinate travel for conventions and events, including visa, and passport paperwork.
- Plan meetings and conference calls, including calls across multiple time zones around the globe.
- Prepare written communications to internal and external contacts.
- Organize various special meetings, team activities, and special events.
- Conduct tours for visiting guests.
- Event planning organization and oversight.
- Back-up the EA for the vice president of QA as needed.
- Handle other duties as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Experience in a technology, game, or entertainment company
- Experience with booking domestic and international travel
- A passion for games
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter that includes why you are interested in working at Blizzard and joining the QA team and what games you are currently playing
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top