SCHD Esports Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for SCHD Esports manager with strong passion and knowledge for Blizzard game and experience Esports area. In addition to being familiar with the Esports market in Korea, this individual must possess excellent communications, interpersonal skills, and must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment. The ideal candidate has comprehensive knowledge of the Esports industry and a solid grasp of team management. This is a full-time position in Seoul, Korea.
- Develop Esports plan and strategies.
- Manage on / offline tournament operation.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with internal Esports related teams, global teams, external Esports partners, players, and other Esports related parties
- Collaborate with global teams, local teams, and regional partners to execute high quality and consistent broadcasts, live events, and player interaction (daily communications with stakeholders).
- Create comprehensive reports and updates, provide thorough and accurate visibility on status and progress of all franchise efforts to stakeholders.
- Participate in yearly tournament event for all Blizzard titles with global teams.
- Track and stay within defined budgets, recommending crucial spending decisions where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent both in Korean and English
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communications & negotiation skills (Strategic thinking and leadership)
- Experience managing a budget and working with international team
- Able to organize thoughts and make decisions under time constraints and a full workload
- Capability for event planning and operation
- Able to travel, including international travel and work holiday
- Professional mind and strong time-management skill
- Proficiency in MS office
- Previous working experience in Esports industry
- Experience with social networking in Korea Esports area
- Experience of managing and operating on/offline tournament, event, or, broadcast
- Strong passion and knowledge for Blizzard game titles
- External Business experience from any industry
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top