Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience … Ever! Our regional organization based in Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that values collaboration, creativity, a passion for games, and fun.
We are looking for heroes. Specifically, we are calling for an experienced Retail Supervisor to help us set-up and operate the first ever Blizzard Gear Store located at the Blizzard Estadium in Taipei, from the ground up, to provide an epic retail experience for our fans.
The ideal candidate brings both retail and merchandise experience, with a track record of providing best-in-class retail experience as well as driving sales. This person is comfortable with a start-up environment to set up a new store front, and effectively collaborating across local and global stakeholders to bring the best mix of Blizzard merchandise to our fans. This position is based in Taipei.
Want to join us?
- Work with our stakeholders to plan and execute the retail sales and promotion strategy of Blizzard-branded merchandise at the Estadium Gear Store.
- Optimize inventory and replenishment through analysis of sales trends, and coordinate stock orders to ensure shelf availability.
- Identify and recommend product opportunities.
- Recommend local production, coordinating with global supply chain.
- Manage in-store merchandising and display to drive visual presentation and sales.
- Manage store staff to operate the store front including register and POS functions, queue management, store opening/closing procedures, and scheduling of store staff.
- Role models best-in-class customer expectations through personal contact with customers.
- Control losses through effective security and loss prevention plans.
- Responsible for cash handling procedures including but not limited to preparing and dropping bank deposits.
- Prepare regular sales and inventory audit reports.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in retail, preferably with major clothing, toy or other consumer brands.
- Ability to work independently with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in oral and written Mandarin Chinese.
- Able to communicate effectively and collaboratively with local, regional, and global leads.
- Passion for quality and to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for games, especially Blizzard games.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top