Project Manager, Localization & QA
Blizzard Entertainment China is looking for talented and enthusiastic project manager with outstanding communication skills to join our Localization & QA team.
As a leader for your project, you will represent the interests of localization & QA, and work on a variety of production-related and project management tasks, mainly focus on WoW. You will drive and communicate project objectives and priorities to ensure on-time and quality deliveries.
- Create and manage cross-project schedules for Localization and Quality Assurance teams.
- Act as a project leader and drive consistent, organized processes.
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure that project goals, objectives, and deliverables are achieved at Blizzard quality standards.
- Assess, monitor, document and communicate on project scope and status, risks and key learnings to project stakeholders.
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues.
- Gather and document project related business, functional and creative information during the project lifecycle.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the products and related localization & testing procedures.
- Design and analyse project KPIs in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Follow change management processes to capture change requests, communicate impact, request stakeholder decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience with a proven record of successful project management in software industry
- Passionate on video games and knowledge of the Blizzard Entertainment franchises, especially on WoW
- Multi-project Management skills based on organization, team-work, reporting and procedures
- Excellent oral and written English, Chinese communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to influence cross-functional teams to develop collaboration and commitment
- Excellent understanding of the software development, localization and QA processes and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and methodologies (e.g. PMP, Scrum and Agile)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and a detail-oriented problem solving approach
- In-depth understanding of project life cycles
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile and/or Scrum certification
- Experience with online payment systems
- Higher education degree in a related field
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top