Program Manager, Shared Game Platform
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Program Manager to join our brand new team responsible for making shared technology that will be used across the company!!!
Battle.net handles many projects that are not tied to individual games, but shared among all of Blizzard’s games past, present, and future. In other words, we are at the center of all Blizzard’s epic entertainment experiences. We have started a new group within Battle.net that is all about sharing technology across the company.
This position will help define and execute the vision for shared technologies in the company. You will interact with senior technical leaders and engineers for various games at Blizzard as well as senior managers within Battle.net. Our ideal candidate is a Program Manager with the right balance of technical and interpersonal skills sprinkled with a healthy dose of project management and execution flare. If this sounds like you – then drop us a line!
- Deliver new platform features or enhancements to existing systems, owning the complete lifecycle while working closely with partners across all of Blizzard
- Act as product owner for components of the platform to ensure that features address business needs and are developed on time
- Balance competing requirements and dependencies with internal and external teams
- Own and drive internal and external partner relationships with key stakeholders
- Become a deep, functional expert with the various shared technologies
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a program manager, product manager, or similar working on platform products
- Experience running projects through full software life-cycle
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams, disciplines, and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong understanding of software development processes, project management methodologies
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to succeed in a chaotic, undefined environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience highly preferred
- Passion for Blizzard games
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top