Production Show Technician, In-Game Cinematics - Temp
- Irvine, CA
Job Title: Production Show Technician, In-Game Cinematics - Temp
Requisition ID: R003014
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a multi-talented individual to work with its In-Game Cinematics Team. As an IGC Production Show Technician you will be responsible for keeping all assigned sequences and assets up to date and running. Duties include making sure that all available inventory is available to the artists working in production on your assigned show.
You will be expected to keep all stakeholders up to date on the status of assets and sequences assigned to you as well as communicating any blocking issues. This includes, your lead, downstream artists, and relevant production staff.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Understanding of 3D production pipelines
- Familiarity with game engines and game editors
- Knowledge of 3D rendering packages such as Redshift, Arnold, PR Man or Mental Ray
- Experience with production tracking software such as Shotgun
- Familiarity with batching and farm management systems
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and multitasking abilities.
- Linux or UNIX Operating System experience
- Proven scripting skills (Shell or Python)
- Past experiences in a leadership or managerial-type role and previous production experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various graphics applications
- A passion for gaming
- Familiarity with Blizzard IP's
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
- Demo Reel / Portfolio Website
Job Status: Temporary
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top