Product Manager, Diablo Immortal
- Irvine, CA
Job Title: Product Manager, Diablo Immortal
Requisition ID: R002082
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about gaming, entertainment, and the technology that drives our player's experiences.
Blizzard is on a quest to find a legendary Senior Product Manager, Diablo: Immortal who is a grandmaster at their craft. This is someone who has a deep understanding of mobile game development and live operations. This person will help lead Blizzard's quest to create the best mobile game experiences in the world and has a huge well of empathy for players because they are players themselves.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Identify and help create/design compelling features that improve key metrics, and make our games more fun and engaging
- Write clear and actionable product specifications, and effectively communicate ideas to the team for implementation
- Be a leader in launching, managing, and optimizing our games, ensuring that we release worldwide hits
- Exhibit sound product judgment to influence our game road map
- Drive user and competitive research to identify best practices and player needs
- Lead the analysis of game data to draw actionable learnings and provide valuable insights
- Provide stakeholders with regular updates on the business performance of the product
- Be an expert on the industry landscape and trends, to help us grow and evolve our thinking
Required Talent Profile:
- 4+ years of experience in mobile game product management
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Love for games and creating fun & compelling player experiences
- Passionate, self-motivated, and driven to create and execute great ideas cross-functionally
- Able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and find creative ways to get things done
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and organizational abilities
- Business, quantitative, technical, or design degree a plus
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences
Back to top