Producer, Global Broadcast
Blizzard Broadcast is looking for an experienced Producer to manage the creation and support of broadcast content. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in production and post-production pipelines as well as project and organizational management. The position will support a variety of content for varying projects including live event and pre-recorded content. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, in addition to solid interpersonal skills as you must be able to interact well with other departments and a multitude of clients.
Interested candidates should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, is comfortable taking direction and feedback, is easily adaptable to shifting priorities, and can work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a project team.
- Take ownership for broadcast projects including esports, seeing them successfully through production.
- Coordinate, track, and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on schedule and are of top quality.
- Facilitate communications with other producers, production and post-production staff and stakeholders from other teams.
- Source, vet, and manage relationships with external vendors and crews
- Assist in budget planning as well as execution of budget.
- Take responsibility for finding appropriate solutions to problems and challenges as they arise within the group.
- Provide clear direction to support team members and regular updates to stakeholders
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
- Must have 5+ years of equivalent production experience
- Must have strong budget creation and management skills
- Can multi task in a fast pace production environment.
- Working knowledge of Live Broadcast work flows and practices.
- Experience in managing large quantities of assets and complex project schedules
- Ability to guide projects from inception through post.
- Have a working knowledge of esports landscape and strategies.
- Must be able to implement structure and workflow solutions.
- Ability to liaise with talent
- Be flexible in your work schedule (Events/Broadcast on nights and weekends)
- Work with multiple teams of Blizzard/MLG employees, contractors, and vendors working on multiple franchise esports productions.
- Able to work well with others in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Experience facilitating teams and delivering products on time
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the development and support teams
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work they are responsible for
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- A passion for video games and esports
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard/MLG
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top