PR & Marketing Coordinator (Intern), Nordic
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a PR & Marketing Coordinator (Intern) for the Nordic region. The Coordinator will work on a wide range of cross-functional activities and will support Blizzard’s Territory PR Manager to execute on communications plans, liaise with media/influencer contacts and manage logistics around events. In parallel, the Coordinator will also support Blizzard’s Territory Marketing Manager by assisting on the delivery of territory marketing tasks and responsibilities.
We are looking for a focused, detail-oriented person who can multitask efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This person will also be highly organised and able to work independently, while contributing to the goals of the team. Clear, concise communication skills are a must-have.
The PR & Marketing Coordinator (Intern) supports and reports both to the Territory PR and Territory Marketing Managers and will be based in Stockholm, Sweden. This is a paid internship with a duration of 6 months.
- Support Territory PR and Marketing Managers in the development and execution of local communications and marketing activities
- Prepare general administrative and organisational activities, such as tracking & reporting, asset management, database maintenance
- Research market information across relevant communications and marketing topics
- Assist with the organisation of press tours, trade/consumer shows and other events (e.g. Gamescom, BlizzCon and local events)
- Collaborate with the local PR agency as required
- Liaise with media and influencers as required – handling of general media and sample requests
- Support the preparation of business presentations and capture / report marketing activities
- Assist with marketing asset creation / approval / dissemination
- Work closely with the local sales and trade marketing teams to help deliver Blizzard business objectives
- Help to maintain and extend Blizzard’s brand footprints and create ideas for local game promotions
- Support the local media planning and creative execution process
- Enrolled in studies in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
- Able to prioritise tasks and organise, whilst making decisions under time constraints with a busy workload
- Able to work independently, whilst being a strong team player
- Very good experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word…)
- A passionate video gamer, with knowledge of Blizzard games and Esports being a plus
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top