Blizzard Entertainment China is looking for an Outsourcing Manager to actively collaborate with our Localization and QA teams in order to deliver timely localization service for all Blizzard games, in-game and non-game, audio and text. As an Outsourcing Manager, you will be responsible for the vendor evaluation and selection process and will ensure that audit, compliance, contracts and budget tracking solutions are in place. You will work closely with diverse teams of cross-functional localization and QA stakeholders to ensure on time and quality project deliverables. The ideal candidate has solid localization and vendor cooperation experience and a successful record of managing several projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for localization outsourcing budget, strategy, plan and team objectives.
- Collaborate project leads to execute vendor evaluation and selection process
- Act as the primary contact with external localization and QA partners.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of outsourced services for all Blizzard Entertainment games and related material in China.
- Align outsourcing workflows and schedules with other stakeholders.
- Ensure that feedback on outsourced services is taken into account and take action accordingly.
- Provide group goals status, issues and risks reports to management.
- Work closely with partners to ensure the quality, security, process improvement, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience with outsourced projects, budgeting and collaboration with external partners
- Excellent analytical, forecasting and project planning skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong technical and/or localization background
- Proven track record in the successful implementation of outsourcing processes, vendor management and budget control methodology
- Knowledge of translation freelancing market and audio dubbing industry
- Professional experience with or certification in PMP, Scrum and/or Agile
- Good knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment products and services
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top