Marketing Manager - Russia, CIS and MEA
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize, and work to improve our games.
As part of Blizzard operations, the International West Emerging Markets team will search out, prioritize and work with key stakeholders to implement growth opportunities across our international markets. In doing so the team will play a critical role in the development of international business and operational roadmaps, linking growth opportunities to key investments that build upon the success of our games and support Blizzard’s franchise strategies. This team will work closely with global marketing teams to support new products or expansions to market, evaluating and providing guidance on key aspects of publishing strategies, preparing return on investment analysis, and providing pin-pointed appraisals of new launches or game-critical changes.
Our team is currently looking for talented Marketing Managers to look after our individual franchise brands in the Russia, CIS & MEA regions. In close cooperation with Digital Marketing, PR, Community Management, Sales, Finance, Web, and other teams, the Marketing Manager will lead all marketing activities around an individual franchise to maximize our business in the region.
- Contribute to the definition of the business model in the region (pricing, languages, etc.)
- Initiate and develop key market activities, as well as consult on them toward various involved stakeholders
- Generate and follow up on sales forecast (in partnership with Sales and Finance).
- Write and maintain marketing plans, budgets, and calendars
- Coordinate local agencies, suppliers, and vendors to ensure that the execution is aligned with the regional plans
- Support the development of marketing materials both BTL and ATL, including the localization process
- Work with industry partners on developing co-branding and co-marketing strategies to promote Blizzard products
- Prepare and execute the most efficient media campaigns in the regions (in the partnership with Digital Marketing)
- Set up and manage dashboards and KPIs to track the performance of marketing actions.
- Produce regular in-depth market analysis/intelligence/brand health and similar reports for management review
- Lead marketing related projects when assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of consumer marketing/brand management experience within gaming-, internet-, technology-, advertising-, or consumer products-related industries with a minimum of 3 years in a manager level role
- Passion for video games and deep knowledge of the gaming industry
- Proficiency in Russian, Arabic, or Turkish language
- Experience with Blizzard games is considered a plus
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top