Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a star marketer to join our award-winning video game company and help take our brand to new heights. This position will give you the opportunity to thrive in a challenging, creative environment, and grow with a strong and supportive team who are committed to excellence at every level.
- Work with Brand Managers to develop and adapt the brand strategy for all Blizzard franchises, based on the defined goals for the Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America.
- Coordinate local agencies, suppliers, and vendors to ensure that the execution is aligned with the regional plans.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns in the region; provide support and data to Digital Marketing.
- Work with PR & Events to plan and execute local events, both online and offline, to ensure they meet Blizzard standards of quality and deliver against the pre-defined goals.
- Support the development of marketing materials including both BTL and ATL, including the localization process.
- Support management decisions on forecast rationale, business models, and pricing strategies.
- Ad-hoc tests of products, and perform regular price check in LatAm countries and platforms.
- Provide the Sales team the information and materials needed for execution of commercial plans.
- Coordinate with business development team the execution and implementations of local partnerships
- Work with industry partners on developing co-branding and co-marketing strategies to promote Blizzard products
- Monitor competitive landscape and market conditions developing in-depth reports and analysis per franchise
- Identify internal and external sources of market knowledge (research companies, internal databases, the internet, personal networking).
- Produce regular in-depth market analysis/intelligence / brand health and similar reports for management review.
- Lead marketing related projects when assigned.
- 10+ years in consumer marketing/brand management in Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America with a minimum of 3 years at management level
- Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing or related field required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Extremely well organized, deadline driven and hands on
- Product or category management knowledge, forecasting
- Spoken and written fluency in Spanish and English
- Computer Skills: Excel / PowerPoint presentations
- Some travel required
- Passion and familiarity with Blizzard Entertainment games
- Experience in the entertainment and/or gaming industry
- Basic HTML5 and CSS working knowledge
- Design and media production knowledge, as well as basic skills in software such as Adobe CC Suite, FinalCut, Pro Tools, etc.
- Proofread-level command of the Spanish language, including regionalisms used throughout Latin American countries
- Experience composing advertising copy for diverse formats and vehicles: print, search, social, display, mobile.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top