Manager, Global Ecommerce Operations
The Manager, Global Ecommerce Operations leads the Blizzard online store program for the Consumer Products team. The ideal candidate has strong Ecommerce experience, excellent organizational and time-management skills, and a strong sense of commitment to and personal ownership of the responsibilities assigned to them. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Product Distribution in Irvine, CA.
- Provide input and manage the development and implementation of short and long term strategies for online store including creating comprehensive strategy materials, executive summaries, and presentations to deliver an industry leading experience
- Define and execute development roadmap for the online store, driving incremental revenue and engagement
- Provide consumer products team with insights and market information to identify product opportunities and make recommendations to management
- Identify and secure growth opportunities for online store business globally
- Lead the online store program globally, including collaboration across internal stakeholders and third party vendors, product and inventory management, store marketing and promotion
- Own and optimize process and tools for inventory management, forecasting, and ordering
- Drive excellence with partner teams in fulfillment and customer service, decreasing costs and increasing satisfaction
- Manage the operating budget for the online store program including annual and quarterly revenue and operating income reviews as well as perform regular analyses of product, marketing and overall site performance
- Work with management to establish operating budgets for domestic and international Ecommerce sites
- Develop ancillary revenue streams via partners and third party companies on non-Blizzard sites (i.e. Amazon)
- Manage and mentor Ecommerce team members
- Expand the team as necessary to deliver on team goals
- Establish goals for Ecommerce team that support strategic objectives
- A minimum of 8 years’ Ecommerce experience
- Proven ability to secure support from and collaborate with key stakeholders and support organizations (such as creative development, marketing, legal, technology, engineering)
- Ability to work and thrive in a globally oriented environment
- Able to effectively manage third-party vendors
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in the game industry
- Passion for computer and video games, and extra credit for Blizzard games
- International business experience
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and cover letter.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top