IT Project Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced, organized, versatile, enthusiastic and a high performing Project Manager with outstanding communication skills to join the IT Project Management Office.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing projects for an IT department with budget, time and quality constraints.
- Own projects across the IT departments to drive them to success
- Gather projects needs and requirements to document solutions
- Plan project milestones / tasks, schedules, and resources.
- Communicate schedules, updates, status, major decisions, risks, and blockers
- Support project procedures by assisting the technical teams
- Participate to procedures development and improvements
- Lead and drive project status meetings
- Coordinate relationship with vendors, Blizzard legal and finance departments.
- Conduct project post mortem; archive results & documentation
- A minimum of 3 years' of Project Management experience
- Proven ability to establish and run initiatives in a controlled and managed environment
- Experience with leading stand up and presentation meetings with operational audience like with management.
- Ability to act upon foreseeing situations in preparation of incoming projects.
- Ability to navigate matrixed organization effectively.
- Proven experience to work autonomously.
- Strong affinity to defining work in deliverables, and be willing to commit to deadlines.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Experience with reporting and synthetizing information for factual and meaningful written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Capable of travelling (both domestically and internationally)
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Experience working as a project manager in the events, entertainment, games, live internet streaming or television broadcast projects
- Agile, PMP, Prince2 certification
- ITIL certification
- Passion for IT and technology
- Passion for Esports
- Knowledge of and passion for gaming
- Fluent in French verbal and written
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top