Integrated Marketing Manager
Major League Gaming, a division of Activision Blizzard, is a worldwide leader in esports and serves as the operational foundation, partnership hub, and media production network for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty World League.
Our integrated marketing manager will exemplify a proactive, organized and focused professional who takes pride in understanding our product lines and helping the sales, marketing and content production teams deliver knock-out results.
As a member of the MLG and Blizzard team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in esports!
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of owned, earned and paid media channels to help increase awareness, engagement and conversation around MLG content
- Manage, set-up, and help execute campaigns and regular digital content, helping to develop benchmarks and KPIs
- Play a leadership role in analyzing performance data and optimizing campaign and content performance
- Act as a liaison between MLG sponsors / advertisers and our internal production team to manage timelines and secure ad materials and assets
- Communicate and work across teams internally to address campaign challenges and advance brand and sales initiatives
- Be at the forefront in understanding digital marketing and media trends and sharing insights with the broader internal sales & content teams
- Prepare reports used by senior management and sales teams for forecasting & analysis
- Help sales and marketing to produce pitch decks for client meetings and formal RFPs
- Help set marketplace approach and strategy with sales & marketing management
- Have a presence on the team, offer solutions to challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years experience in digital account management or marketing
- Strong analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision making
- Ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for video games
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top