IGR Program Manager, Taiwan/HK/SE Asia
Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experiences…Ever! Our regional operations based in Taipei is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that values collaboration, creativity, a passion for games, and fun.
The Internet Game Room (IGR) channel plays an important part in our goal to increase accessibility to our games, and we are seeking an experienced IGR Program Manager to take on the challenge of growing our IGR market share in our business regions.
The position is based in our regional office in Taipei which manages our growing business across Taiwan, Hong Kong and SE Asia, and will directly report to the Managing Director.
Want to join us?
- Develop our regional strategy to drive growth in IGR channels through the Blizzard Café Program in Thailand and other key markets, including defining and proposing strategic plans and business cases to key regional and global stakeholders and drive through to approval
- Collaborate across our publishing teams to develop channel marketing plans to grow our IGR market share and meet business objectives
- Oversee the execution of IGR channel activities across internal teams and external partners
- Develop and optimize processes and structures across teams, functions and regions relating to our IGR business and operations
- Act as the central point of contact and ensure optimal communications among IGR customers, local IGR team and franchise teams, game development teams, and operations support teams (including Battle.net, technical operations and customer service) relating to our IGR business
- Manage cross-functional meetings and compile cross-functional reports for our IGR business and operations to provide utmost transparency to key internal stakeholders
- Anticipate, identify, troubleshoot, and escalate issues with sense of urgency, ensuring that issues are given visibility to the appropriate stakeholders and tracked through to timely resolution
- Support new market entry efforts in SE Asia where the IGR channel is a strategic component for the relevant region
- Keep abreast of market developments in our covered markets relating to the IGR channel, and ensure visibility for new opportunities with appropriate stakeholders at all levels of the organization through relentless communication and evangelism
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the games, entertainment, tech or Internet industry, in channel marketing, business development, or product management, preferably in one or more of our covered markets
- At least 3 years’ experience leading and managing a team
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, at business level verbal and written English
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work independently and to get hands dirty
- Analytical, detail-oriented, strategically-minded
- A team player that values collaboration and consensus in a highly matrixed global organization
- Willingness for international travel
- A passion for games
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, marketing or technical field
- Strong knowledge of Blizzard games and communities
- Experience in IGR program management, sales, or payment methods
- Knowledge of the mobile games space
- Fluency in a second language such as Mandarin Chinese, Thai or Vietnamese
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top