HR Technology Lead
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide.
The HR Technology Lead is responsible for the support and maintenance of the company’s HR system in addition to other systems supported by the HR Technology team. This individual will be the HR Technology subject matter expert and assist other HR SMEs with an understanding of how the system enables business needs. The HR Technology Lead will also support our transition to Workday.
- Administration of the HR system to include best practice of system setup, business process configuration and system updates
- Handle escalated helpdesk tickets and day to day issue resolution and ensure delivery of high quality customer service to end users
- Execute system changes (updates, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing
- Identify, implement and maintain security model based on functional responsibilities and configure HR system to enforce security access to data while ensuring flexibility for business needs.
- Identify and implement controls and validation measures to ensure data integrity
- Responsible for report development and build complex reports and dashboards
- Help support integrations between the core HR system and other 3rd party or custom solutions
- Support and partner with HR and SMEs on the utilization of HR technology and system applications with the ability to recommend end-to-end solutions
- Recommend strategies for continued process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business needs and operational efficiencies
- Provide input to the overall HR Technology roadmap
- Serves as liaison with third parties and key stakeholders (HR, IT, etc.)
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- More than 5 years of experience supporting HR systems
- Minimum 2-4 years of Workday experience – including previous experience participating in or leading system/component implementation preferred
- Workday experience required in one or more of the following functional areas: HCM, Onboarding, Compensation, Time Tracking, Absence Management
- Experience with Report Writer and Workday Studio
- Experience with Oracle Fusion a plus
- Experience with systems such as Workforce, Jobvite, Saba, Halogen, Visier a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot table, Vlookup, etc)
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- People management experience a plus
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top