Head of Creative Services
Within Blizzard is a one-of-a-kind creative agency that develops visionary marketing solutions for the world’s top selling games, including online, television and mobile advertising, packaging, outdoor, retail advertising and more for our five game studios.
We are seeking a Head of Creative Services with a passion for entertainment to build out and lead an internal agency as we create and grow the next great pop-culture universes in gaming and entertainment. We are looking for an exceptional leader - part visionary, part strategist, part marketer, who is seeking a place where they can empower tremendous creative talent while embracing their inner geek. Marketing and advertising is your trade and passion but games, movies, comics and the stories that drive them are your life. Above all, we are looking for a passionate, innovative and highly dedicated department leader to help tell the story of our brands in an ever-changing media world.
Key Characteristics and Requirements for Success:
- Enjoys the challenge of growing and managing a world class internal creative agency.
- Ability to shape the department’s structure and processes to meet an ever-expanding need for innovative and high-quality creative assets.
- Proven ability to think globally and help steer regional success of Blizzard’s marketing creative throughout the world.
- Leads the charge on building out asset management technology and processes on a global scale.
- Has a clear track record of managing creative people in an agency or equivalent environment.
- Thinks strategically about communication challenges and helps to focus the thinking of others around clear objectives.
- Is a powerful magnet for the best and brightest in the industry.
- Has a sincere passion for branding, advertising and story-telling as well as games, comics, movies and media.
- 10-15 years of experience in creative advertising and/or marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Design or related
- Experience managing creative employees effectively as well as collaborating with various departments.
- Detailed project management skills and ability to multi-task.
Advanced Degree in related field
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top