Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize and work to improve our games.
As a part of Blizzard’s International organization, the Emerging West (EW) team will search out, prioritize and work with key stakeholders to implement growth opportunities across our international markets. In doing so the team will play a critical role in the development of international business and operational roadmaps, linking growth opportunities to key investments that build upon the success of our games and support Blizzard’s franchise strategies. This team will work closely with global marketing teams to support new products or expansions to market, evaluating and providing guidance on key aspects of publishing strategies, preparing a return on investment analysis, and providing pin-pointed appraisals of new launches or game-critical changes.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our ranks. The position will work closely with Emerging West marketing and communication teams, internal franchise holders and art directors.
The ideal candidate will have professional graphic design experience, strong attention to detail and extensive knowledge of the Blizzard franchises.
- Graphic Design
- Create web content for Blizzard websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Create and develop graphic design solutions for various marketing activities
- Create graphical assets and illustrations from scratch
- Create video assets for broadcast and streaming
- Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessary
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms
- Navigate game clients and editors to set up, and capture print-quality screenshots for each of Blizzard’s IPs
- Creatively contribute to the look, design, and features of internally developed products
- Work with project tracking and approval software programs
- Provide detailed written feedback and graphical mock-ups
- Consult with teammates, art managers, and internal franchise holders
- Professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and other related programs
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience as an artist
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to present and convey your ideas
- Strong creativity, typography, and complex problem-solving abilities
- Possess a strong understanding of fundamental design principals
- Ability to work seamlessly and thrive in a highly iterative team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent Russian, Arabic, or Turkish writing and composition skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Experience creating graphic designs for leading video game or entertainment companies
- Passion for art, pop-culture, movies, and storytelling
- Love of video games and the Blizzard franchises
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). We are a community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner. You are bright, engaging, eager to learn and ready to make an impact. We've been waiting for you!
Back to top