Financial Analyst, Emerging West
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize and work to improve our games.
As part of Blizzard operations, the International West Finance & Reporting team, we pride ourselves in having a world-class finance organization who go beyond just providing data, but act as financial business partners to our respective business units and franchise organizations. Through in-depth financial planning and analysis, the finance team has an intrinsic drive in being strategic partners with a combination of subject matter expertise, business-minded acumen, and geeking out on Blizzard products and culture!
Our team is currently looking for a talented Financial Analyst to support the Emerging West team to develop strategy and financial analysis across the globe.
- Active in monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc forecasting for international, establishing and communicating process deliverables and driving global execution.
- Develop and support International FP&A activities including weekly financial reporting to drive discussion with the International management team
- Partner with business leaders and finance community to identify revenue and expense key performance indicators, developing and adapting forecasting as necessary.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to sustainably grow business
- Support the business decision making related to the territory/franchise outside of the product itself (e.g., consumer products, linear media, etc.)
- Work closely with the bi/strategy/sales teams to develop a robust market approach
- Passion for Blizzard games.
- 5 years’ experience in financial planning
- Top academic performance in an analytical discipline
- Experience with Hyperion
- Proficient in the English language
- Collaborative problem solver who thrives in a high performing team
- Team player and influencer who is excited to pitch in and help
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with a diverse set of stakeholders all over the world (including finance, business operations, and development leaders)
- Structured and organized thinker; excellent written and verbal communications
- Integrity, excellent judgment, and discretion
- Experience in the entertainment or video game industry
- Esports fan
- International business experience
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top