Finance Manager, Asia
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a finance manager to join our Asia finance team in our China office. Reporting to the senior finance director of Asia in Shanghai, the ideal candidate for this role must be a good communicator (in English and Mandarin Chinese) and have the financial expertise to support regional business development projects and the Asia management organization.
• In charge of financial planning and analysis for Asia: business planning, budgeting, forecasting, weekly pacing and actuals
• Monitor and analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses, and capital expenditures
• Drive reporting processes improvements for more reliability and consistency
• Coordination for marketing chase plans and franchise updates
• Franchise post mortems analysis
• Provide country gaming market updates
• Opex costs benchmarking
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and new business opportunities.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
• Solid knowledge of financial planning and analysis
• International working experience and / or education
• Exposure to commercial finance / development projects
• Good communication skills, ability to synthetize
• High standards of accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to handle multiple projects and articulate with fluent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Able to work independently, with limited direction
• Passion for gaming
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top