Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers world-wide.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a well-organized and detail-oriented person to help the facilities department perform day-to-day building and facilities coordinator. The ideal candidate has great people skills and can simultaneously take on a high volume of varied tasks while contributing to long-term projects.
- Dissect and complete service desk tickets.
- Diagnose HVAC issues.
- Ergonomic and install deployment.
- Perform mid-level building maintenance.
- Perform new hire and internal transfer set-up.
- Assist with Company moves.
- Support shipping and receiving.
- Fulfill general building and office maintenance requests from the internal helpdesk system (ordering and delivering furniture, assist with desk moves and rotations, installation of service award swords / shields, painting, AC adjustments, etc.).
- Maintain the overall look and condition of the premises.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in facilities, or a related field
- Executes basic break / fix tickets and supports / contacts vendor on case a by case basis. Able to take very detailed direction at all phases of assignments
- Makes decisions without consulting manager regarding minor decisions in performance of daily facility and maintenance tasks
- Able to interact with contractors and vendors
- Must be able to effectively coordinate with departments and vendors for on-site events
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Able and willing to work overtime as needed including weekends
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Able to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- POC for after-hours emergencies
- Able to use complex hand held tools
- Must be able to take direction well
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Skills and abilities to perform job: basic analytical skills; good oral and written communication skills; good problem solving and troubleshooting skills; computer literate skills; detail orientated; ability to work in a team and effective time management
- Develops solutions to problems of general scope
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, lead and senior. Interaction with company employees and general interaction with vendors
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top