Executive Assistant (Temp)
Call of Duty World League (CWL) is the official global esports league of the Call of Duty franchise. Teams from around the world compete online in the CWL National Circuit and at Global Open tournaments and in global arenas in the CWL Pro League for prizes and their chance to battle at the annual Call of Duty World League Championship. Poised for a great 2019, the league is ready to bring thrilling excitement to fans around the globe!
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing, and highly organized professional to function as an executive assistant providing support to the Commissioner of Call of Duty World League. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be ready to provide service at a moment’s notice, stay cool under pressure, and be able to handle multiple projects fluidly. Relationship building and project management will be a priority and excellent communications skills are a must.
- Provide direct calendar support and back-up calendar management for a diverse executive team
- Make complex travel arrangements, often with little advance notice
- Coordinate special events and summits while juggling a fluid timeline and strict budget
- Assist in the development of presentational materials using PowerPoint and other tools
- Act as a liaison between multiple companies and multiple departments both internally and externally
- Act as a host and ambassador to numerous partners displaying knowledge and enthusiasm for our games, conducting tours of the campus, and providing top notch customer service
- Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction
- General office duties including (but not limited to): reconciling expense reports, internet research, correspondence, very complex calendaring, etc.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an administrative role at the executive level
- Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting multiple C-level Executives
- A passion for the gaming industry
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter that includes why you are interested in working with CWL and which games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Back to top