Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers world-wide. Operations teams support, evangelize, and improve our games.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as an Executive Assistant supporting our few key senior leaders. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be ready to provide service at a moment’s notice, stay cool under pressure and can handle multiple projects fluidly.
- Manage and stay out in front of multiple busy calendars and balance appropriately
- Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction
- Act as a liaison with internal departments as well as represent the department, its leadership team and their needs with internal stakeholders
- Plan and organize meetings, calls, team events with an emphasis on details
- Make complex international & domestic travel arrangements, including passport & visa procurement, often with little notice
- Assist with executive email inboxes to help respond, prioritize, and coordinate
- Prepare summaries of information for distribution
- Assist in the development of presentational materials using PowerPoint and other tools
- Work collaboratively and manage relationships with external vendors
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, routing contracts and invoices for payment, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Handle other duties as needed
- 5+ consecutive years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant role supporting a senior executive
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English)
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the entertainment or gaming industry
- Experience working on an international scale
- A passion for gaming and in particular Blizzard games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top