We are seeking an extraordinary Environment Artist to join us in building a new gaming experience for mobile.
The environment artist is responsible for modeling and composing 3D game environments.
- Fast and efficient 3D modeler
- Experienced world-builder
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting texture maps and materials
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers, engineers
- Real passion for playing and making games in Blizzard’s various universes.
- Experience with mobile development
- Experienced in Unity 3D
- Experienced in Substance Painter.
Required Application Materials
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- Only online artwork submissions accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album)
- May require an art test.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster a deeply collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Back to top