Digital Marketing Intern
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an intern for its online marketing department. The successful candidate will assist the marketing team with the day-to-day running of the European digital marketing actions.
Duration: 6 months (internship) or 12 months (apprenticeship), to start as soon as possible
- Operational coordination of marketing campaigns (display, search, and social).
- Results reporting, analysis, data presentation, and dashboard creation.
- Tracking implementation and follow-up of in-house marketing tracking.
- Survey of recent competitor actions and digital initiatives.
- Must be enrolled in a French business school with Digital Marketing option (or prior internship, master’s option etc.)
- Familiar with data analysis and presentation (good understanding of Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Keen follower of digital and technology trends
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for video games
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Familiar with production process of online creatives
- Knowledge of eCRM and direct marketing best-practices
Please note that only applications (CV + Cover letter) submitted in English will be considered.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top