Digital Advertising Operations Specialist
Major League Gaming, a division of Activision Blizzard, is a worldwide leader in esports and serves as the operational foundation, partnership hub, and media production network for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty World League.
Our new specialist will be a proactive, organized, and focused professional who takes pride in understanding our product lines and helping the sales team deliver knock-out results.
As a member of the MLG and Blizzard team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in esports!
- Execute direct and programmatic digital ad campaigns (display, mobile, and video) using DFP and all distribution platforms
- Support optimization of ad campaigns on a frequent basis for performance and delivery
- Support the testing, on-boarding, and certification of new ad technologies, new ad products, and new partners on MLG properties, players, and apps
- Conduct ad testing and new product launches on desktop and mobile platforms
- Manage escalation of live ad issues to engineering and ad technology vendors as necessary
- Partner cross-functionally with external vendors, engineering, production, and/or design teams to investigate, diagnose and correct any ad serving errors, third party reporting discrepancies, and campaign delivery issues
- Work with account management to monitor and analyze campaign delivery and optimization recommendations where necessary
- Help organize research for proposals, special projects, and administrative tasks as needed
- Assist in conducting mid-campaign digital performance reviews and provide updates to stakeholders
- Assist with end-of-month billing reconciliation.
- Monitor ad delivery during our event during weekends and/or evenings
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Advertising / Ad Trafficking
- Must be able to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed
- Experience with third-party ad tag implementation and reporting (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Atlas, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Experience with web troubleshooting/debugging tools (ex. Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector, etc.)
- Expertise working with video ads and leading digital ad servers (Freewheel, etc.)
- Familiarity with DFP, AdX, Index Exchange, Rubicon, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, CRM systems, Keynote, Visio and similar platforms
- Demonstrated penchant for accuracy and attention-to-detail
- Passion for video games and knowledge of the esports marketplace
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top