Data Analytics Intern, Digital Marketing & Media (Internship)
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a Data Analytics Intern with demonstrated aptitude for implementing, crunching, and synthesizing large amounts of data. This role will work closely with the rest of the Data Analytics team to enable our partners in Digital Marketing & Media to make effective data-driven decisions.
Understanding the effectiveness and ROI across our marketing activities is essential to our business. The ideal candidate must be capable of collaborating with various teams to implement tracking, pull and consolidate data, compile and present the information, and champion key initiatives as a result of the findings.
This is paid internship should ideally begin on January 2018 with a duration of 6 months.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the performance of Digital Marketing’s actionsc ombining data from a variety of tools such as Google Analytics, external tracking tools, and the in-house data warehouse to create the insights our stakeholders need
- Improve our processes by building reporting in a repeatable way using scripting
- Create deliverables (presentations, reports, requirements, flow diagrams) that lead to actionable insights
- Build statistical models that uncover the insights hidden in our data
- Enrolled in a French engineering school
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of some statistical methods – GLMs, ANOVA, time series analysis
- The ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings from data analysis
- Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results
- Plays nice with others - graphic designers, developers, producers, executives, and the lunch lady!
- Knowledge of a statistics language such as R, SAS, SPSS, or Matlab
- Degree in Mathematics or a relevant technical field
- Experience with web tracking frameworks like Google Analytics and adserver tracking
- Experience working with Marketing-related data
- Knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services
Please note that only CVs and Cover letters submitted in English will be considered
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top