Customer Service Representative, Game Master, Portuguese
Blizzard Entertainment is always looking for experienced Portuguese speaking customer service representatives for our massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, and other Blizzard Entertainment games.
Customer service representatives will serve as the direct link between Blizzard Entertainment and its customers. They offer assistance and guidance to players through a typed-chat client and email. In addition, customer service representatives provide technical assistance and deal with account related issues via phone. The ideal candidate is an experienced customer service representative who is very organized, with excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills. Shift hours and days may vary as the customer service department is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Blizzard Entertainment products and customer accounts via a chat-based client, phone, and email.
- Investigate and follow up on inquiries / issues and respond / resolve in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform data entry and order processing functions.
- Provide information to customers on in-game related issues, account status, transactions, and billing issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Portuguese and English
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Experience working with confidential customer account information
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
- Able to deal with customer issues over a range of channels
- Advanced typing skills
- Passion for video games
- Successful criminal background check may be required if allowed by local law
- Fluent in Spanish, Russian, Italian, Polish, German, or French
- In-depth knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top