Corporate Alliances Specialist
In this role, you will act as consultant and project manager to the Senior Manager of Corporate Alliances. This position is strategic, facilitative, and requires a combination of focus and flexibility as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role as well as a partner-facing role. As a trusted consultant, the role requires a resourceful and self-motivated individual with strong emotional intelligence and analytical skills.
- Partner with Senior Manager of Corporate Alliances to define vision, tactics, and/or strategies.
- Manage strategic and special projects working with departmental heads as appropriate to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Play an active role in the implementation of partner programs, as a key driver of tracking, fulfilling, and communicating various executables and logistics.
- Implement business plans, procedures, and best practices.
- Represent Corporate Alliances in internal and external meetings and events.
- Assist in managing external partnerships and provide support analysis of contract terms when necessary.
- Write and send various vendor/partnership communications.
- Provide business and project related status reports to leadership.
- Create documents such as presentations, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitate cross-functional relationships and communication in support of collaboration within business.
- Act as liaison between corporate alliances and leadership on game development and marketing teams.
- Manage Corporate Alliances calendar and assist in scheduling meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have sound business judgment and be able to make recommendations and decisions for achieving successful integration and division objectives.
- Commitment to quality; attention to detail with excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with senior levels of management and external vendors and partners.
- Ability to promote teamwork and work in cross-functional teams.
- Results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives.
- Understanding of the core business processes and existing system capabilities.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Ability to mitigate risk and implement contingency plans.
- 5-8 years’ project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong passion and understanding of Blizzard Intellectual properties.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top