Competitive and Market Intelligence Analyst
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize and work to improve our games.
As part of Blizzard International operations, we pride ourselves in having a Global Insights team who go beyond just providing data, but act as business partners to our respective business units and franchise organizations. Through in-depth analytics, the Global Insights team has an intrinsic drive in being strategic partners with a business-minded acumen, and geeking out on Blizzard products and culture!
Our team is currently looking for a talented Competitive and Market Intelligence Analyst to lead strategic focus on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive further growth of Blizzard franchises.
- Gather intelligence that will improve Blizzard’s International competitive position.
- Create model-based market sizing and forecasting.
- Identify strategically significant market changes and competitive moves and highlight impact to Blizzard business.
- Work closely with Blizzard business teams to provide inputs and recommendations.
- Solid presentation skills and storytelling
- 2 to 4 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Innovative thinker with analytical problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience working in the gaming industry is a strong plus.
- Experience with research study design.
- A gamer, familiar with Blizzard games.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top