Compensation Analyst (temporary full-time)
In this newly created position, you will be part of the Compensation team that is responsible for the on-going development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs and processes at Blizzard Entertainment. The position is located in Irvine, California.
- Provides analytical and administration support for the Compensation function including market benchmarking, job leveling, participating in compensation surveys, reviewing job offers, and supporting efforts to improve service, efficiency and quality.
- Participate in compensation planning processes and communications, including preparing data files, analyzing results, conducting audits, partnering with cross-functional HR team to help drive pay for performance, internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Analyze, research, and resolve compensation inquiries from HR and managers.
- Partner with cross functional HR teams such as HRIS and HR Operations to successfully execute recurring compensation planning cycles and special ad hoc projects
- Track, monitor, review and respond to requests for offer approvals and job changes.
- Conducts audits and reviews to assess market competitiveness and reasonableness of pay practices.
- Gather, analyze, understand, and manage data and reporting to support effective decision-making. Partner with cross-functional HR team to improve data quality, consistency, usability.
- Train and support the business in the use of existing and new compensation tools.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, practices, documentation, and governance as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years minimum experience in HR, Compensation, Finance
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical aptitude, quick learner, and can-do attitude
- Work effectively across multiple functions/businesses with diverse needs
- Emotional maturity to handle sensitive compensation data
- Excellent organization and execution skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Postgraduate education in HR, MBA, or CCP a plus
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top