Community Representative, Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft, Diablo
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an outgoing, energetic, and highly self-motivated individual to interact with our English-speaking players whilst also developing community networks and initiatives. This position is for an avid gamer with an immense passion for various aspects of the Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft and Diablo universes and communities.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, conscientious and detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. He or she takes pleasure in following community channels and thrives in a fast paced environment. This person should be an advocate for the English-speaking community, be familiar with gaming community dynamics, social media platforms and related genre.
- Build and maintain strong networks with franchise influencers and contributors.
- Engage with our community across Battle.net community sites, social media platforms, and other community channels.
- Gather, analyse, and present relevant feedback from the community.
- Assist with creating and executing on various initiatives, events, and programs.
- Generate creative, high quality editorial content.
- Occasional travel to attend gaming events.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about the Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft and Diablo
- In-depth knowledge of StarCraft and Diablo’s universes and communities
- Able to function effectively in a diverse and multi-cultural team environment
- High level of maturity, strong work ethic, and a professional attitude
- Flexibility to occasionally work late shift or weekends for events such as game releases, tournaments, or trade shows
- Previous community management, community moderation or equivalent experience
- Previous exposure to public relations, marketing and/or customer service experience
- Staff experience on a video game website, fan site, or producing game-related video content
- Knowledge of major social media platforms
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top