Business Intelligence Analyst
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an Business Intelligence Analyst, who work closely with Asia regional teams to provide strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence of Blizzard Franchises' in Asia regions.
Business Intelligence Analyst will dive into our data and deliver actionable insights, analyses and recommendations to our Asia teams to help inform day-to-day decision making and shape long-term project strategies.
Role & Responsibility
- Analyze data to find compelling and actionable business insights
- Translate requests and question from regional teams into efficient data analysis plans for senior management and department leaders
- Answer day to day business questions and data request from regional teams
- Stand before stakeholders, including senior leaders, to clearly communicate your strategic findings and recommendations
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments
- Arcane Brilliance: Analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions. Tireless advocate for the use of data to solve problems.
- Power Word: Curiosity: Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results.
- Break it down!: Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills: must have the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of complex data, and effectively present this to any level in the organization.
- Chart the Course: Capable of building highly functional and beautiful dashboards.
- Confident Aim: Strong quantitative skills with a penchant for analytical query writing.
- Stay Awhile and Listen: Excellent interpersonal skills. Effective with storytelling using data and appropriate visualizations.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Gaming, Management Consulting, Product Management, or Finance
- Strong SQL scripting skill and experience of working with mass data
- Passionate gamer with in-depth knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services
- Experience with MPP technologies
- Experience with specialized visualization tools (Tableau)
- Experience with Hadoop and handling unstructured data sources
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top