Brand Manager - Overwatch
Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experiences…Ever! Our regional organization based in Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that values collaboration, creativity, a passion for games, and fun
We're looking for heroes. Specifically, we're are looking for a brand manager who is a collaborative but self-motivated leader with a proven track record of managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns in the game or consumer products industries. This person will collaborate with our integrated marketing organization across brand, community and PR to develop and activate epic market strategies and plans across Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau markets. This position is based in Taipei. Are you with us?
Want to join us?
- Develop the Overwatch marketing plan, built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our player base and maintain the long term brand health of Overwatch.
- Forecast, track, manage and be accountable for marketing budgets and revenue performance. Develop clear and concise marketing briefs for external agencies and internal departments alike to activate tactical programs.
- Take responsibility for clear, concise, and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of headquarters (HQ), Taiwan internal departments, agencies, and relevant 3rd parties.
- Work with internal teams and creative/ media agencies to continuously measure and optimize media effectiveness.
- Communicate a real understanding of Overwatch business and a firm grasp of ongoing business numbers.
- Identify any / all gaps within understanding of relevant player segmentation or targets.
- Proactively make sound business recommendations to management for enhancement of agreed marketing programs.
- A minimum of 8 years’ brand marketing experience; consumer brand desirable
- University or above degree, with major in advertising, public relations or marketing
- Team player with strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Confident presenter, experienced in using PowerPoint and good public speaker
- Good oral and written communications skills in both Chinese and English
- Extensive experience managing creative / media agencies and campaigns
- Insight driven approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong brand & project management skills and analytical competence
- Strong creativity and commercial awareness
- Good (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Gamer / knowledge of Blizzard games and mobile games
- Successful experience in FMCG brand management
- Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top