Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experiences…Ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
We need heroes, more specifically a Southeast Asia (SEA) Brand Manager with a proven track record of managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns in the game or consumer products industries. This person will collaborate with our integrated marketing organization across brand, community and PR to develop and activate epic market strategies and plans across diverse markets SEA markets. This position is based in Taipei.
Want to join us?
- Develop marketing plan for one or more Blizzard franchises built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our player base in Southeast Asia and maintain the long-term brand health of the franchise.
- Manage partners in key markets to formulate and execute marketing plans to achieve business targets.
- Forecast, track, manage and be accountable for marketing budgets and revenue performance.
- Develop clear and concise marketing briefs for external agencies and internal departments alike to activate tactical programs.
- Manage digital, retail, research and/or other agencies as needed.
- Take responsibility for clear, concise, and timely communication of initiatives with key stakeholders in Asia and global departments.
- Analysis of key market and competitive trends such as pricing, brand and demography, and produce regular reports for management.
- Work with our internal team and creative/ media agencies to continuously measure and optimize media effectiveness.
- Identify any / all gaps within understanding of relevant player segmentation or targets.
- Proactively make sound business recommendations to management for enhancement of agreed marketing programs.
- Assist our leadership to assess and formulate market entry strategies and plans for emerging SEA markets.
- A minimum of 8 years brand marketing experience in key SEA markets; consumer brand desirable
- University or above degree, with major in business administration, advertising, or marketing
- Team player with strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Confident presenter, experienced in using ppt and good public speaker
- Business level fluency (oral and written) in English
- Extensive experience managing partners and creative/ media agencies
- Strong brand & project management skills and analytical competence
- Strong creativity and commercial awareness
- Good (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in a second language such as Chinese or other SEA language (Thai or Vietnamese)
- Gamer / Knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games and mobile games
- Successful experience in FMCG brand management
- Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top