Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced brand manager to join our Blizzard Entertainment Shanghai office, to be the owner of our brand and marketing related services of the designated franchise through interfacing with our operating partner, Blizzard internal/external stakeholders and development team in headquarter(HQ). Responsible to ensure local publishing plan and strategy are implemented with our brand DNA and contribute towards our business goals.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned brand professional with a proven track record of brand management and consumer marketing in the electronic game, fast moving consumer products or internet services industry. The person must have very strong critical thinking and communications skills, and must be able to identify business opportunities / issues and develop strategy with partners to address them, based on consumer insights. This position will be based in Shanghai office, reports to Sr. Manager, Franchise Lead.
- Work closely with publishing partners on GTM plan and business casing; review and evaluations
- Campaign post mortem - prove with insights gathered from BI, research team, marketing and community team
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vs business goals
- Review and evaluate marketing and media plan for each release, able to provide feedback and identify opportunity or issues with it.
- Ensure partner’s strategy and execution is on brand;
– Own all areas that would affect how our players perceive the brand. Eg. Pricing, offline and online campaign design, creative assets, marketing materials copy writings and localization.
- Support assets request across the company and obtain approvals
- Partnership deal evaluations and legal contract review, enforcement/compliance of deals
- Participate in local research and global research
- Provide visibility and communicate with stakeholders on China’s campaign.
- Delivery of other Ad-Hoc request (executive reports, etc)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in brand management or marketing from leading video game, entertainment, internet service or fast moving consumer products brand industry.
- University degree, with major in advertising, business management or marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and experienced with excel and powerpoint
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Good oral and written communications skills in Mandarin and English
- Well organized, logical thinking and very detail-oriented
- Confident presenter, experienced in using ppt and good public speaker
- Experience working on top video game titles at a leading video game company in Mainland China, Taiwan region or Hong Kong region
- Account servicing or partnership management role
- A seasoned online game player
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top