Blizzard Entertainment, a leading international game company, is looking for a self-motivated and skilled information services technician with a minimum of three years experience specific to the information technologies (IT) support industry to be stationed in Shanghai.
The information services technician’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the IT manager and the company’s objectives. The ideal candidate is an extremely customer-focused and organized individual. This person also possesses a high level of experience related to hardware, software, and networking.
- Provide technical support to the company users.
- Share responsibility in administrating office IT issues and IT resources.
- Support daily operational activities of the organization, as well as addressing some general IT issues.
- Be involved in the local or global IT projects.
- Onsite support for offline events
- Must be familiar with an array of software and operating systems (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 etc.; installing and maintaining all Microsoft Operating Systems)
- Familiar with desktop support and all office relevant applications, such as Microsoft Office, Cisco AnyConnect, Acrobat, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT support
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and System Center Configuration Manager
- Extensive hardware experience (able to build, diagnose, and repair computers)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with hard-drive imaging processes
- Must be familiar with Microsoft/Cisco network environments
- Must be available “on-call” for emergencies
- Must be able to work weekends, if needed
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Chinese and English
- Must be highly dependable, with a "can do" attitude
- Good organization and time management skills
- Experience working in a multinational company
- Familiar with Cisco IP Telephony, network devices, HP servers and PCs
- Knowledge of mobile devices support
- MSCE, CCNP, certificates would be a high advantage
- Solid experience with events support would be a big plus
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top