Associate Software Web Engineer, ECommerce - Online Shop
The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
The Shop team is part of the Battle.net & Online Products organization and is responsible for Blizzard Entertainment’s digital shop web site and the tooling that powers it. Our sites handle millions of transactions spanning the globe for the StarCraft, Diablo, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Overwatch franchises.
- Develop new features for catalogue display, purchasing, and gifting, integrating with the rest of our e-commerce team and game teams.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, designers, and numerous other partners to deliver quality products.
- Learn and grow with the team, adapting to new technologies.
- See projects through from requirement gathering to development, testing support, launch, and live coverage.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Familiarity with common web security practices and the reasons to use them.
- Understanding of the browser DOM.
- Deep understanding of web tech (HTTP, WebSockets, REST, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Spring framework
- Familiarity with the Angular framework or similar (Vue.js, React)
- Experience writing unit tests and automation tests
Back to top