Associate Program Manager, Overwatch League
The Overwatch League is a global, world-class esports ecosystem designed from the ground up to ensure that teams and players can thrive for years to come, and that fans have the best experience possible. The Overwatch League melds Blizzard’s experience in esports with best practices of time-honored traditional sports.
The team is looking for a collaborative, communicative, and enthusiastic Associate Program Manager to work with our Publishing team on Overwatch League. This includes working with internal teams such as marketing, brand management, creative services, editorial, social, and other internal and external teams. The ideal candidate is also able to flex to support other areas as needed and enjoys working in a flexible, team-oriented environment. Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills are required in addition to being a champion for your team, partners, and product.
- Manage and develop the overall publishing roadmap and calendar, and drive internal and external alignment on key publishing milestones, projects, and launches
- Own and drive relationships with key stakeholders and teams
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Identify risks and opportunities; understand what impacts our customers, fans, attendees, and viewers
- Champion transparency – communicate project status and roadmap to varied audiences, communicate with teams and partners upstream and downstream, as well as to other stakeholders and leadership
- Work with your teams and stakeholders to create a positive and collaborative team culture
- Learn and develop a deep understanding of your areas
- 1-2+ years of experience as a program/product/project manager
- Experience simultaneously running multiple projects through a full lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-versed in project management methods, including process development and execution
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience in the video game, tech, or film industries
- Experience with marketing, social, editorial, creative teams
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience with project management or tracking tools, documentation tools
- Passionate about the emerging esports landscape
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- Why you are passionate about program management and team collaboration
- Your personal working and communication style
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top