Associate Producer, Classic Games
Classic Games is looking for an associate producer to help overhaul the games that made Blizzard, Blizzard. Our efforts are focused on maintaining what defined their gameplay experiences, while updating them to modern standards.
We believe in an agile environment where production helps set the stage for the team’s success, and we want your proactive attitude and organizational skills to help get shit done.
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Expose risk, then collaborate to find solutions
- Work with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation
- Organize, support, and communicate day-to-day tasks
- Ensure project goals, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Influence direction on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resource allocation
- Unrelenting self-motivation, optimism, and initiative
- A healthy ambition to push for greater heights
- The courage to tank inevitable mistakes
- Experience tracking complex projects and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Capable of remaining calm and deliberate within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Developing project and people management skills
- Familiar with the game development process
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in production
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top