The Blizzard Animation Production team is seeking an Associate Producer to assist our talented Animation Department. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills; have an affinity for organization, and an absolute passion for Blizzard cinematics.
- Follow up with artists to ensure goals and deadlines are being met.
- Take ownership of daily/weekly tasking and update tracking software with progress.
- Work with Department Manager to create daily and weekly schedules, ensuring that they are maintained and adjusted as necessary.
- Communicate frequently with the other Department Managers and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Schedule and attend dailies meetings; take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to appropriate personnel/update in tracking software.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Experience facilitating teams and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Well developed “soft” skills and a flexible communication style
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic “can-do” attitude is a must
- Passion for Blizzard Cinematics
- Thorough Blizzard IP knowledge
- Familiarity working with an Animation pipeline
- Experience managing a team of artists
- Prior experience with Shotgun
- Art Lover!
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Resume (PDF is preferred)
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working in Blizzard Animation
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top