Associate Manufacturing/Sourcing Specialist, Softlines - eSports
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Manufacturing Specialist to support all potential and existing eSport consumer products sourcing and manufacturing. The ideal candidate has exceptional product development and project management skill, must be an individual with excellent organizational, time-management, people skills, and a strong sense of commitment to and personal ownership of the responsibilities assigned to them. This position will report to the Manufacturing Manager, Softlines.
- Help to manage vendors to ensure consistent quality of product execution including cost improvements, efficient lead times, packaging requirements and globally compliant for commercialization
- Continuously communicate to all team members on production updates, approvals & issues.
- Facilitate cross departmental meetings and supplier engagement regarding cost, innovation, quality and production
- Review and track price quotes and draft Manufacturing Services Agreements
- Collaborate with Product Development and Design teams to understand product requirements in order to align them with vendor capabilities and capacity
- Work closely with internal teams and designers to ensure adherence to design/merchandising calendar and each brand’s DNA
- Execute the requesting and tracking of product samples including prototypes, line review samples, shipping, delivery, etc.
- Assists in the approval process and timeline to ensure accuracy and avoid delivery impact.
- Develop clear reporting to communicate pricing, finalize costing within calendar deadlines.
- Research market trends and vest new potential suppliers.
- Handle other duties and special projects per management request.
- 2+ years of hands-on project management experiences in apparel, specifically cut & sewn category.
- Ability to work and thrive in a globally oriented environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment with various internal organizations (such as game development, creative development, marketing, legal and international Blizzard teams)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Intelligence, confidence, discretion, humility, and intellectual curiosity
- Strong interest in expanding skill set to other consumer product categories
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in the game industry
- Knowledge of eSport
- Experience with brands/License apparel products
- International business experience
- Passion for playing computer games
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top