Associate IGR Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced associate IGR manager to join the IGR Strategy team in Korea. This individual will report to the IGR team manager and will have responsibility to achieve Korea internet game room (IGR) and market share and revenue objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop long-term IGR strategy, promotion plans and execute as planned.
- Generate all IGR related reports and communicate them to the Korea managers, management group, and HQ
- Be a communications hub among IGR customers, IGR Strategy team, each Blizzard Entertainment function, and Partner HQ teams about IGR related issues and objections.
- Manage the daily tracking of all IGR tasks and ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly.
- Manage IGR field supporting activities, such as a field research or consulting for IGR customers.
- Manage relationship with IGR related Associations third parties
- Operate IGR site as well as event & promotion pages
- Plan and execute IGR owner and customer focused event & promotions
- Support IGR grassroots Esports activities
- Support IGR CS issues and communications
- 5 years’ experience in online game business
- Active involvement in IGR strategy and execution
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Capability to think logically and solve problems independently
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Passion for games and a seasoned online game player
- Available for provincial travel
- Direct managing experience of IGR & Strategy
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Big fan of Blizzard games
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top