Associate HR Generalist
You’re great human resources professional. Your skillset, curiosity, and motivation are a perfect fit for any HR department in nearly every industry. Every company has employee relations issues, benefits, and the usual slew of HR functions, so why come to Blizzard Entertainment? We offer one of the most fast-paced, progressive, and visionary environments for HR professionals to ply their craft.
Our HR staff ranks among the most talented and professional in any industry, but they also place a high value on creative thinking and unique approaches. For those of you with an adventurous spirit and a desire for knowledge-sharing and growing, we would like to add you to our team! You’ll be participating in and helping shape and improve the day-to-day operations of HR functions.
The ideal candidate is highly responsible, organized, flexible and has the ability to maintain a strict code of confidentiality. You must have a demonstrated aptitude for working well with people, and the desire to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Take point for inquires around policies, procedures, payroll, time-keeping, benefits, leave of absence, etc. for 1000+ technology organization employees and leaders
- Partner with our HR centers of excellence (Global Rewards, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Talent & Organizational Development, etc.) to assist HR Partners with executing a suite of human resources programs
- Take ownership of onboarding for all technology organization new hires and offboarding for departing employees
- Ensure the integrity of employee data by processing HR transactions in core HRIS and other various HR systems (Workforce, SABA Learning Management System, Jobvite, Ultipro, etc.)
- Provide HR Partners and respective client groups with reporting and special projects as required
- Assist HR Partners with first level employee relations situation as they arise
- Assists HR team with organizing new hire mixers, orientation and other HR related events and programs
- Support the Tech Org HR team with administrative tasks including creating team meeting agendas, planning team events, filing and other clerical tasks as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Communications, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or related field
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in the HR field
- Working knowledge in California employment law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with multiple levels of management
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills with a detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Able to use discretion when presented with confidential and sensitive information
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Able to work well in a dynamic, fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Able to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with HR systems, specifically Oracle Fusion, Workday, Workforce, Jobvite and Ultipro
- Experience working in an HR department with an entertainment, publishing or interactive company
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification
- Passion for video games, entertainment and/or technology industry
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top