Associate Financial Analyst, International
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize and work to improve our games.
As part of Blizzard Operations, the International West Finance & Reporting team, we pride ourselves in having a world-class finance organization who go beyond just providing data, but act as financial business partners to our respective business units and franchise organizations. Through in-depth financial planning and analysis, the finance team has an intrinsic drive in being strategic partners with a combination of subject-matter expertise, business-minded acumen, and geeking out on Blizzard products and culture!
Our team is currently looking for a talented Associate Financial Analyst to support the International team to develop strategy and financial analysis across the globe.
- Assist the Financial Analyst by:
- Taking part in the monthly closing for the International Team
- Preparing monthly and quarterly dashboards
- Analyzing performance variances by line of business and by franchise vs. budget, major forecasts and prior years
- Preparing the budget and rolling forecasts
- Take part in the monthly operational reporting to Global
- Provide ad-hoc support to new business opportunities
- Participate in the improvement of existing processes
- Passion for Blizzard games
- Degree in Finance-FP&A
- First experience in FP&A and/or in Auditing Company (if possible in Entertainment industry)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to think strategically
- Ability to build good relationships with team members as well as business partners.
- Important commitment to deadlines and requirements with efficiency especially under time constraints
- Experience with Hyperion
- Proficient in the English language
- Structured and organized thinker; excellent written and verbal communications
- Integrity, excellent judgment, and discretion
- Experience in the entertainment or video game industry
- International business experience
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top